// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Jealousy?
Monday, April 23, 2007 , 7:00 AM , 0 Comment[s]
Can you believe that I am jealous? Haha. Indeed I am very jealous now. (: But I won't tell anyone what am I jealous of. Yesterday night I couldn't sleep well again, I keep turning left and right, and I am so confused and stress. Confuse on some matters, stress about school work, tuition and school. Some might ask me, "Why are you stress about school work? You also don't even bother." Because I did not bother, that cause me to be more stress now, I have to rush all my work now. I might not even have the time to finish studying everything now. For the past 4 months plus in school, I did not learn anything, nothing much at all. I have been wasting my precious time, busy sleeping, talking and playing in school. Time flies, without knowing that I have actually wasted 4 months. Then I couldn't sleep, so I listen to my mp3 songs. I was seriously listening to every song lyrics, those lyrics could even describe on some matters that is happening right now. Sigh, then I was even asking my Piggy to give me strength to be strong, to be brave, to be happy, to be more confidence, to be less sensitive, to not to cry, to not being so upset and to be more positive towards life, until I almost cry out... I don't like to say out what happen to me, so I rather keep it to myself. I wipe off my tears and told myself to stop crying. This blog to me is like my secret diary and reflections. No one knows about my blog at all! (: It says about all my small little secret that no ones know and it reflect on my everyday mood and life.


I am so tired, so tired, tired till I could even sleep anywhere and anytime. Everytime I woke up and prepare to go to school, I get so tired that I start to yawn, then the very first lesson I sleep and sleep. Then go home I online for about 1-2hours and I go to sleep. I wake up, eat then watch tv, online again 10-11, then I go to sleep again. I sometimes even wonder am I a pig? I keep on getting so tired easily and sleep, sleep, sleep. I am no different compared to the pig. Haha. Tomorrow I am having 2.4, sigh sigh sigh. I don't like NAFA! I even fail my standing board jump today. :( Everyone were beside me encouraging me to jump further, you can do it Siqi! I get more stress and not encouraging at all. Thanks anyway. Then I took off my shoes to try again, and I still can't! Then Mr Yong say, "Ok Siqi, enough, don't hurt your leg anymore, next Monday then we try again." Awww... I will try harder next time!


Get well soon Sam & Dylan! (:



Human minds are complex.