Oh no!
Friday, April 20, 2007 ϟ 10:25 AM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Oh no, 18 more days to my Mid-year! I am very sure that I will fail badly for it. Even though I know I won't make it for my Mid-year, I will still study hard and try my best to pass. :) Today during recess time, I ate a lot! I ate a plate of Tempura fish set with nuggets and 5 pieces of Seaweed Chicken. *Yum yum :D*
I am starting to hate you, I tried to tolerate at times too. But sometimes I really can't tolerate the way you speak, so I tend to be rude to you. Sorry for being rude. You used to be so nice and kind-hearted. & have been a great listener and friend to me. Whenever I am down or upset, the first person that I will comfort to is you. You will always ask me to be strong and not to cry. (: The only good-friend that I can comfort to. Now I can't comfort to you, as we aint really close. Although *** is my close friend, and I do comfort to her, but I still can't tell her everything about me. Hais. So confused, can't you see this is a land of confusion?
I wanna quickly finish my Secondary school life and go to Poly. After Poly I want to find a stable job and earn big bucks and drive big car! Then it will be our turn to give our parent allowance, and they can stay at home and rest and cook scrumptious dinner for us whenever we are back home. :D My parent have been quarreling this few days, :( I don't know why. But I hope things will turn out better. My cousin wedding is held on next Thursday, woo!!! So excited! But I still don't know what to wear yet. Hmmm ... Tomorrow is the last day of school for this week. So you better don't fall alseep in class again! Ciao :D
I have to stay strong, and its a must.







