// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Sigh .
Tuesday, May 1, 2007 , 12:26 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Sigh, I have not updated my blog for quite a long period. I have been too busy this few days, sorry. So many things happened in between that period, I don't even know where to start with. I feel so depress now, so many things that I want to tell, but I can't. Last thursday I attend my Cousin's wedding, she look gorgerous! So pretty. Haha. Friday I went K-ster with Jiaxin, its was fun! I will never forgot how I shivered in the MRT! :D Saturday & Sunday went for tuition. Those two days I didn't sleep well. Yesterday we celebrated Simin's birthday! We surprised her, she thought it was merely a celebration, but she didnt know that we had already planned more than a celebration. Haha. We went K-ster first, then I asked her to accompany me to the toilet. Then they prepare to start the song Happy birthday, and we came in, she was so surprised. Haha. The room was really big, big until everyone of us went crazy in the room and starts to dance. Haha. After singing, we went to Miss Clarity cafe eat, after eating, then the cake was served, she was so so surprised! Haha. Glad that she enjoy her birthday celebration. (: More celebration to come! ~

Pictures

Pretty Amy with aunt




Happy birthday Simin's!




Human minds are complex.