Tiring day
I am so tired, even though I took a nap in the afternoon. Yawn. After writing my post I will go and sleep. Today in school, teacher announced those names that did not attend 2.4. So embrassing been called out, a lot of students used the same reason. "Oh, cause I am not feeling well, I have the letter at home." But we didn't say that, we just say no reason. He say, very good, very honest, detention on Tuesday. I am going to die on Tuesday, 3 test on Tuesday, after school having oral, then after oral having detention. Hais. I will die man. Actually today should be having English oral, but teacher postponed to next Tuesday. I have just finished my Math tuition homework, but not everything. I can say I don't know how to do a lot, lots of blank. What had happen to my math? Camel lesson was bored, because of the case she reported yesterday, we purposely defiance during her lesson today. I think we are quite overboard today in her lesson. But glad that they have already return the hp back.
I am alone at home now, so bored. All of my sisters went to the Night market, still not home yet! Argh .. Tomorrow meeting my friends at 8pm or 9pm, then they say will be staying overnight and Sunday I am having tuition, then during tuition I will be yawning and yawning and not concentrating. I think tomorrow is the third lesson? I am getting a new hp after ten days! Hee, so happy. Thinking of my N's level this year, I really don't have the time to go on a relationship. I don't even dare to think of going on a relationship anymore. I have already insufficient time to study, where will I have the time to go out? So please understand me, don't force me to. I don't like it. After my studies, then I can slowly find a guy who is caring, nice, cute, sweet, romantic, humorous & ... Well, overall a nice guy that makes me happy everyday will do. And I don't want a boyfriend that quarrels with me over small matters everyday. (: Haha.
How do you define the word happiness?

Human minds are complex.