// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Misunderstanding!
Monday, May 7, 2007 , 11:36 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Misunderstanding!

Finally, the misunderstanding is solved. Because I didn't think of the consequences and I hurt my bestfriend. Sorry friend. I didn't knew that because of this matter cause you to misunderstand. Sigh. But now everything is back to normal! (:


Today I had my English & Chinese paper 1. I can say I will pass, but average marks. Cannot be too confidence, later lead to disappointment. Haha. Mother's day is coming, this sunday. This time round how shall we celebrate? *Headaches* Alright. Update tomorrow. Tata.


Some people make the world special by just being in it.


Human minds are complex.