My results
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 ϟ 2:13 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
I got back all my exam results today. I fail everything, I only pass my English and Chinese. I am not proud of my results at all, I felt so disgraceful instead. I also want to get good grades like others. :( Read this, very sad.
When two become one, I begin my life.
Mommy and daddy met at a party.
Mommy thought that she knew, right from the start
That daddy was her little prince charming.
And daddy and mommy each said "hello".
Mommy and daddy went out everyday.
Mommy told him "I love you" from her heart,
Daddy agreed, (but wanted something else)
And then, both mommy and daddy embraced.
Seeds planted on fertile ground germinate.
Unity of flesh begets another.
Mommy bore the burden; daddy vanished.
Mommy was sixteen, and daddy, eighteen.
Past forty painful weeks of wandering,
I traversed the tunnel of mommy's womb,
Breathing, choking, I never made it out.
I never had a change to live a life.
Through yet another tunnel of darkness,
I hurtled down and down the rubbish chute.
A two-by-one box I now call "cradle",
Daddy's enjoyment I lose my life.
When two remain two, I die forgotten.







