// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Bad day
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 , 2:28 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Morning was a bad day for me. So frustrated when I knew I was late again. Actually I was meeting my friend in the morning to eat breakfast. But I was too tired and I didn't go. Then I sleep and sleep till overslept. I hate Monday so much, because the timing to report to school is at 8.15, though it is good, but I am always late. Then I tend to sleep longer and I overslept. I missed the school assembly again. Sigh. Oral was alright today. But I was having flu and sore throat and my voice sounds weird. Then when I was about to read the passage, my voice went off tune. Can you imagine how embrassing it is?! Haha. Then I quickly continue reading. The coversation topic today was, "Do you think people should have their own dreams?" If one does not have any dreams, what is the purpose of existance? I had been asking myself, what is my dream? I do have a lot of dreams, but I don't know which is the one I really want. I have to start planning ahead. :)

People who can make a choice tend to cherish things lesser. It's just like answering multiple choice. You have 4 choices, but only one answer of all is the correct one. While answering, you might hesitate, you would be thinking, is this the right choice? What if I am wrong? Once you made the wrong choices, you can't change it. But of course you can learn from your mistakes and stop making the same mistakes again. Sigh.

Nothing more to say...


Human minds are complex.