// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Happy birthday :)
Monday, July 9, 2007 , 2:30 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Happy 21st birthday to you. Heard about your story, I find that the girl is really very selfish. You're really a nice guy, hope you can find a better gf soon. All the best. :) Human sometimes are really selfish. Maybe they are so used to taking for granted on many things. I can't admit that I am not selfish at all, I am. But I have a big nice kind hearted heart! :D Rubbish. Self praise = no praise. Haha. I am now learning how to treasure everyone and everything that I have now. I don't want to wait until I start to regret. The feeling of regret really would made a person very upset. Sigh. Why am I always feeling so shag and restless? I wanna be the Siqi which is very active and lively. Omg, what is happening to me? :(


Human minds are complex.