// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Lalala
Saturday, July 21, 2007 , 2:24 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Today went out with Sam and the guys. Don't know why am I so happy today. Haha. Its was fun and enjoyable. We went to Thai express to have our lunch then had our desert for dinner. And stupid lesile kept taking photo of us while we were eating. Haha. We went to see dogs again! Guess what? There are many new dogs! And my friend in class today told me that he is going to buy a dog for me! Ah... Cannot cannot. No please, later people thought I am trying to cheat your money. You had already bought Mp3 for my birthday, chocolate for valentine, keychain and egg tart for me! You don't have to keep buying me gifts. :) Then we went outside Vivo to view the scenery, then we took alot of photo together using Lesile's phone. Haha. Tomorrow going to play Mahjong , hope I won't lose again. If not I have to wash the plate again! I am having my Chinese oral on Monday, heard from some of my friend that coversation was not easy but passage was easy. Pray that I would pass. Lalala~ Update tomorrow. Night!


Human minds are complex.