// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Sigh.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 , 12:02 AM , 0 Comment[s]
Sigh. Whats wrong with me again? Day by day, its getting earlier and earlier. From mid-night, to night. From longer time to shorter time. Maybe, this is the thing that is gonna change. I have so much to say, but now, totally blank. Why tears keeps rolling down? Nothing to be upset of, nothing. I just wanna keep myself busy the whole day. Busy till I could even forget everything. Study, Exam, Study, Exam. I hate exams and I hate studying. Those I sound really stupid, but I still have to say, I really just hate it so much.

Negative, positive, negative, positive.


Human minds are complex.