// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
To trust?
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 , 3:00 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Sigh. To trust or? I am really very confused. Things are just so simple, yet my thinking are complicated. I feel so downhearted. Really, even going to school too. Sometimes I really feel I am been desolated. Maybe I am just being sensitive? But aint friends supposed to spare a thought for their friends too? Though we can't be agreeing everything all the time, but I still don't like this. I really have to stop thinking. Sigh. Night.



Human minds are complex.