Dare to dream.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 ϟ 3:02 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Today talk motivated me a lot. It teaches us a lot of things. Whenever you do something, do it for a reason. Don't do it just because someone wants you to do it. Do it for yourself and believe in yourself! The key to success is to keep on trying. No matter how hard it is, you still have to try. Of course there will be many obstacle in between the journey of my life, I still have to learn to accept and change it. Learn how to learn from my mistakes. Not making the same mistakes all the time. Tolerance and forgiving is really very important. I am still learning that. By tolerating and forgiving people and some others matter. To be more understanding. Rather than complaining all the times. Sharing happiness with your family & friends can be a joyful thing. Whining all the times, complaining how bad life is, making a fool of yourself by doing stupid things & thinking of the unhappy moments can bring negative impact to you. Why don't you recall of the happy moments that you spend? Then you will be even happier that way. There are still many things waiting for me to learn. My dreams are also waiting for me to fulfill. I wanna be someone that can help people to .... Until I fulfill it then I will say. Night! :)I know, everything you do has a reason to it.







