It's Tuesday!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007 ϟ 2:24 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Nothing much to blog today. Didnt went to school today and I have used up all my three letters already. Tomorrow is my Ahma birthday, we had already bought a present for her. Haha. 2 days ago, she called us, asked whether we are going and told us not to buy any gifts for her. But we told her we had already bought. Then she said, "aiya, I call too late already. you all ah, haven work wanna buy present for me. next time wait until you all older then when i'm still around then buy for me." Haha. Looking forward to tomorrow, can get to see baby Chole! The last time I saw her I think was on New year? Haha.Understanding and trust. The one who is always with me when I am falling and upset. I am so used to it already. How can I bear to let it go? Sigh.







