// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
lalala
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 , 6:18 AM , 0 Comment[s]
lalala. English paper are over! More to go! Today I made a mistake in paper1, should be formal letter and I wrote proposal. Got tricked by the question. Hope during N level I won't make the same mistake again. Having exam in the hall are so relaxing. But cold too, even though I am wearing sweater already. The air-con is too strong. Haha. Chatted with my friends just now, saying about their life in Poly. Aww, make me really want to go! One of them said that "business is too competitive. You will met people which don't want you to do well for your project by doing stupid things to harm you. Or even when exams are coming, and you ask them whether they have started revising. They would say,"Haven ah, still early, I am still having fun." But the fact is they have already started revising!" There are so many kinds of different people in this world. The bad one and the good one. Its not easy to spot who's the good and the bad one. Nobody said it's gonna be easy.


Why are there always so many misunderstanding between us? So many, can't even count them. I think I would just have to let things goes on as normal. Maybe you and I would be happier this way. Maybe you are starting to feel that I am annoying already. Maybe you are already sick of quarreling with me all the times. This are all my assumption again. I don't know. Well, I am already thankful for the times I had with you. :)


Seeing is deceiving.


Human minds are complex.