// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Sunday.
Monday, August 20, 2007 , 10:28 AM , 0 Comment[s]
Yesterday went to Msq with sam and her friend. We watched the show "License to Wed". Nice show. After watching, we went to watch fireworks. Fireworks again!? Haha. So happy, this year I got to watch it 4 times! Haha. Yesterday fireworks was the most beautiful one. I saw flower on it! :P Yesterday was also a very tiring day. We waited the cab for 2 hours, 2 hours of waiting and finally we got on to the cab. In between the 2 hours, we walk to a lot of different places to wait, but traffic jam. All cab was either busy or on call. Then we went to Suntec to shop for food. Then we went to the taxi stand to wait. Long queue. *Tiring* Then reached home about 12.45, damn tired. Bathe and went to sleep. Today actually Mum bringing us out. But raining. Then didn't go in the end. :( I am feeling so tired now.. Feel like going back to sleep again. Yawn... I just learned and memorise how to play the piano music "The Swan"!! I hope I really do remember it already. That's really a very nice piece of music. :)


Why do you have to lie to me? You didn't saw me at all. What still lie? Sigh. I don't know. Nvm, I won't ask you anything. When I never even receive your second message, you thought I don't want to reply and told me not to bother you anymore. 2 days, you didn't reply my message. I never even want to pursue. I thought you might be busy or you have your own reasons. Maybe Sam is right. "When things are not mend to be yours no matter how hard you cling on, it will still slip of from your hands. Go and find someone better." Look on the bright side of life. :)


Life is lived forwards, but understood backwards.


Human minds are complex.