// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Thursday, September 13, 2007 , 8:50 AM , 0 Comment[s]
The one that I like, the one who is always on phone with me, the one who is always making me smile, the one who is always making me cry, the one who I don't wanna let go are leaving me.. Why am I feeling so heartbroken... What can I still say to you? I can only say if you really want to leave, I will respect your decision. I don't wish to let you go, but I can't be selfish. The things that I don't want it to happen most, yet still happened in the end. I wanted to show you how strong I am and show you that I won't cry. But I can't help it, I can't stop it... It just keep flowing down.. What am I gonna do now when you're gone, Dylan? You did everything you could and I know you did. You don't have to be sorry. Neither of us want this to happen. I hope you will be happy. I will miss you more than I can say.


I will learn how to be strong enough to handle things well...


Human minds are complex.