// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Monday, September 17, 2007 , 1:20 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Sigh. Mushroom went home already. Haha. Kind of miss him. :( Sad. Tomorrow school again, bored. Have to start studying hard tomorrow. I have to make sure I will! Should I go to the library to study? Or stay at home? Will see it tomorrow. I don't wanna cause any misunderstanding, so I ignored Piggy & Jerry, am I bad and selfish enough? I am feeling so guilty now, sorry. Had been watching anime the whole day, feeling so tired now. Yawn... Hope that your leg will recover soon! & don't be stubborn anymore, go and see a doctor! Good night.


Let's work hard together until N level finish!


Human minds are complex.