// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Saturday, September 22, 2007 , 4:10 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Yawn.. So tired.. Yesterday went Bugis with friends. Shop half way and our stomach start to growl. So we went to eat at Teenage cafe, the service there are downgrading. We waited damn long, hey took so long to serve us our food. They had forgotten about it. Even though we came first than others. Then even sent us baked rice which are already overcook and looked awful. So Irvann complain to them and they changed a new one for us instead. Irvann went to take the cheese for us, and guess what? There were flies inside there! And still alive! Another complain again. Bad bad bad, this is really bad.


Actually today morning we were going to the gym and also see sweetheart swim. But *I* took the wrong bus with Sam. It was my idea to take 119, I thought 119 will reach there. So sorry! Then didn't went to gym and didn't saw sweetheart swimming. So we waited for them to come back at the void deck. And I saw Ah bee they all. o_O They came back, we played alot of games again. So tired now.. Yawn.. I said already that tomorrow I will study. But I am still so lazy to...... Zzz... Night.


Human minds are complex.