// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Monday, October 1, 2007 , 8:08 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Today Math paper was average. Have to thanks Dylan for helping me too. At least not as hard as I expected. Hope that I will pass. :) Now he is helping me out with my Bio. Thanks. Sounds funny. I don't know anything about Chemistry. Yet I am still working real hard on my Bio now. I wanna pass my Bio, but I can't pass Chemistry. My show is here! My ex school friend are on tv! Hee. Byeeee!



**** Must record! Rendall Koh said if I pass my Math, he will treat me go watch movie. :D****

Oh ya, Happy Children day!!!



Human minds are complex.