// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Tuesday, October 9, 2007 , 4:04 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Don't worry about what you said yesterday, don't have to apologise. I really didn't take it to heart. Its ok. :) Yawn. I am so tired now.. Friday there is a wedding dinner, guess where is it? At Mount Faber! I heard my friends told me that Mount Faber is really a beautiful place. Especially at night. I can't wait to go! Chalet on 16,17 and 18 oct. 20oct, tianxin birthday. Don't know what to get for her yet? Hmmm.. Maybe a sweet little dress for her? Haha. Update again. Byeee :)


I am totally moodless now... I hate it! Starting from tomorrow, I guess I will be really busy, won't want to come online anymore, but will update my blog if I have the time to. I WANNA GO TO THE BEACHHH NOW AND SHOUTTTTTTTT OUTTTTTTT~~~~!!!!!!


Human minds are complex.