Dear diary,
Monday, October 15, 2007 ϟ 3:28 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Dear diary.. I guess somethings are really not mend to be mine.. No matter how hard I try to hold on, it still won't be mine. He is standing right infront of me, yet I can't even hold on to him. After 2 years of waiting, things are still the same. During that period, we quarrel alot of times and we said goodbye alot of times. I am starting to feel tired, the routine keeps going on and on. I don't even know when it will stop. Maybe because I am really unreasonable and selfisih at times, that cause so much problems going on and on. I am sorry for the times for being so unreasonable, sometimes I really don't mean it. I am really very tired, it had been 2 years.. I am sorry, I am giving up.. :(Dear diary...







