// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Sunday, October 21, 2007 , 3:44 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Photo on my birthday celebration :)


Irvann, don't take already leh . Tired le.


:)


Guess who am I msging? Kazu :)


Aaron refused to take pic with me, he say ltr pple thought he is my bf. Don't worry la, 6yrs of friendship :)
Wait! I no pose already.
Can you guess the 3 wishes that I wish for? :)
Thanks my dear friends. :)

Tok! What're you doing? Lol
Tok touching up, Irvann what u doing?
Ah Leo & Ah tan :)
Enjoyable night :)
Irvann, where is ur "Hao peng you"? :P

Aaron smile leh!


The one who I always go kster with :)Snapshot :)
Tok where is ur Black chocolate? :P

Yummy yummy!

Best friend for 4 years, still counting on. :)
Twist!
Xin xin the Gorilla. :D
Smile ! :)

The 3 who always make me laugh :)

Wow, what a HUGE burger!
Hahahaha. Eat eat eat!
Lol. Suppose to be a candid shot! Don't pose!

My beloved girls :)

Look at the ship behind! We're gonna celebrate there! :D
Memories :)
Testing 1,2,3






Friends forever :)





Human minds are complex.