// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 , 4:09 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Dear diary, I am feeling much better now. Come to think of it, I am quite dumb though. Well, I am ok now, don't worry people. :) Hsq wanna treat me go eat BIG FEAST this Saturday to take it as my birthday gift. Thanks :) Rendall Koh, you better plan a nice nice outing, after movie go where eat! Think think think! Don't ask me by the time where to eat! Good luck for your O level exam Jianle! Pass you all my luck. Haha. I am looking forward on Sunday! Night! :)


Happy birthday Brendon! :)


Human minds are complex.