// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Saturday, November 10, 2007 , 1:27 AM , 0 Comment[s]
Sometimes, I really feel that u're too selfish. You want the people around you to agree with you of what you think of others. Or maybe you are too sensitive too. You got affected so easily with what others do and say. I know I am quite selfish and sensitive too. But you can't expect us to follow what you want us to do. I have my dream and ambition too. I wanna be what I wanna be. But whenever I talk about it, it always turn out likewise. Sigh. Do you all really understand what I want? I wanna choose the path myself, and I know I won't regret.



It's hard to wait around for something that may never happen. But it's even harder to give up ; especially when it's everything you've ever wanted.


Human minds are complex.