// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Friday, November 16, 2007 , 3:28 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Sorry, I didn't expected things to turn out this way too. But I really don't wanna hurt you. I hoped Elson have talk to you about it. Really sorry, and I don't believe like what you say about love at first sight. You are really nice, even Sam told me that you are too nice till your Sergent gave you a book on how to woo girls. Maybe someday, I will regret for doing this.

Life is too short for drama.




Human minds are complex.