// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Tuesday, December 4, 2007 , 7:44 AM , 0 Comment[s]
Yesterday work extra 2 hour OT, that means late flight already. Then got transport home, imagine yourself sitting with the same cab with people that you don't even know. Haha. Yesterday can't help Jo count down, in the end became he came over and count down for me! Then today off, tomorrow morning shift. Working in the airport is really very fun, I get to know alot alot of new friends. Getting my uniform soon too.. And... Happy birthday Leo sili! Sorry that I can't celebrate with you!


I heard that Ahtai is hospitalise, and I didn't have the time to visit her yet. I also heard what was her first word she said when she can speak... After that she tried to speak and she can't speak anymore. Sigh.. I hope that she would be fine.. Please.. God bless her.. Every thing's gonna be fine...


Human minds are complex.