// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Monday, January 7, 2008 , 10:50 AM , 0 Comment[s]
Yesterday was really fun. Help pipi be her model for her portfolio. During the photo shoot, I have to act like demure lady for the first scene. & for the second scene, I have to act dead. Haha. The photographer was really funny, "Smile, chin lower abit, look left, etc etc". Then he was trying to scare me when I was acting dead, "open your eyes only when I told you too". Then after he shoot finish, he told me to open my eyes, and he put his camera in front of me and say "Aiya, why you didn't shout, I thought you will shout scare me". The photos will only be ready in two or three weeks time. Upload it again.


Ah... So painful...


They said, "How can someone who is injured still smiling?" Laugh.



We look so different with heavy make up.


Sam, the bride to be :)
Chloe & I


During the photoshot.


Smileee


Sigh... I guess I can't go to school for the whole one week... I gonna miss out alot of work...




Human minds are complex.