Dear diary,
Saturday, February 2, 2008 ϟ 5:27 AM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Happy birthday Samantha Tok & Irvann Tan!!!!! Birthday Celebration in advanced. Haha. We had so much fun together. Finally, 6 flowers are out together again!! Aaron came yesterday. Haha. Once in a blue moon man... So we took alot of pictures together... There are more pictures... With the other guys.. Will upload again... Yesterday we xchange our Christmas pressie too. Lol.. Christmas? Long right? Haha. I got Aaron pressie! Hahaha. Guess what is it? A handphone chain and a keychain with the letter F(represent flowers) and musical note. Irvann was really surprised that he didn't knew we were celebrating his birthday as well.. When we brought in the two cake.. He still didn't realise.. Haha.. He almost cry man.. Haha. :) Then we order beer too... Make them finish half of it at one go.. Haha. Cannot la.... Too awful... Laugh... Then Jiaxin smash the cake at their face! Omg.. lol.. Luckily I am not the birthday girl/boy!!! Gosh.. Hahah.. So funny... Coming to Hougang green got a bit phobia for me.. Haha.. Why? Cause that day a guy with his friends, with their bike and with tatoo came and ask for number.. I don't wanna give.. Then he ask ask then say.. I ask the last time.. Can? Its like I don't wanna give he will kill me.. Haha. Or I am thinking too much? Countdown to new year... 5 more days to go! Yay! I can get to wear my new dresses and clothes! :D Hongbao hongbao. Hehe. So many things happening in school... All the teachers keep complaining and complaining to my mum... About my attendance? About I not going for Asp? About my behavior in class? ............... Ciao.Irvann! I wanna take wif simin one!! Lol
I am very hungry already!! No more photo taking pls! Haha
Aaron!! Stop eating pls!
Cheeseeeeeeee..
Aaron!! Stop eating pls!
Cheeseeeeeeee..Best friendsss :) Getting drunk...
Sam & Irvann wishing for Siqi ? .... :D
Blow blow blow...
Ah.... I m not the one who smash the cake! lol
Hahah. Birthday smash.. lol..
SCHOOL ARE SUCH A PESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! DUMB!!!!!!!







