// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Dear diary,
Tuesday, February 5, 2008 , 12:52 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Sigh... I seriously want to go to the park and cycle... & to the beach to shout out my frustration... Who were there for me when I was really down? No one... Laugh... Stop asking me to do the things that I dislike... I just need a listening ear from someone... Someone to listen to what I want to say... Or to lend me a shoulder to cry on... I really need to cry... Hiding everything to myself is making me... I can't hold on any sooner... I'm sorry...




Happy 17th birthday Sam.


Human minds are complex.