Dear diary,
Thursday, March 13, 2008 ϟ 4:48 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
No... I am not drunk... I am not crying... I am ok, don't worry people... But.. But why am I still crying over him... I shouldn't have... and I don't want to... Laugh... I am not drunk... I am not.... I am not... I always thought that I would never get drunk, I would never do anything stupid if i am drunk.. But now I realise... No I don't... I even cried when I got drunk, and I cried non stop... I tried to control myself, not to cry... But I really couldn't do anything.. I can't stop asking myself, what had I done wrong? Why are you always like this? Why did you treat me this way? Why you never spare a thought for me before? Why do you think you are always right? Why am I always wrong? Whatever I do you dont like ?I already try to give in.. I already do whatever I could.. But.. Why are you always doing the same things that will hurt my feelings...I am only human.. I am not you...I still have to pretend infront of my friends as if I am really ok.. Do you know how tiring it is? Whatever it is, I will try to be strong enough...







