Am I too much?
Monday, May 12, 2008 ϟ 12:19 AM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Sometimes I wonder if I am abit too much? Already promised to go out with you this week and I didn't ask you out. Didn't replied your message too. Not once, but alot of times. And you still tolerate with me. I talked to you in msn just now, and say that I am sorry, I will make a day free for you soon, cos I am really not available this week, you said something like that. "I thought you don't want to reply me already? Finally you reply." I was like very shocked and replied, huh. Sorry... And you even told me "You don't have to apologise, its not your fault, because I know you are not in a good mood, bla bla." I felt so guilty when you said that. But I really don't wish to go and I really don't like too. I don't know why... Am I really too much? I think I am...I don't know why I don't wanna try accepting others. But I don't wanna fall back deeper again, it took me a lot of courage to let go. I only hope you are doing well. Sigh. What am I doing! I am supposed to let go!







