// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Ok, last paper to go!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 , 2:14 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Last paper tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! Though after exams we will be having our usual lesson back to normal again. I don't know why, but I still hate exams period. After exam gonna stay back for school till late afternoon again... Zzzzz... Yawn yawn... I am so sleepy... Off to nap.... Shall update again later. Zzzzzzzzz


Updated

I nap too long.. Aiyo, how to sleep later. Afternoon nap is really powerful. Hee. Okok, back to this morning. I was late for school. Again!!!! This time round I was late become of my school shoes. -.- I was really very frustrated in the morning, because no matter how hard I force my feet into the shoe. Still can't get in! Know why? Because my school shoes were so hard, damn hard in fact. Mummy! You put too much whitening powder till my shoes turn hard now. Yesterday, while I was doing my Math, someone quarrelled with me. And I was really angry, blame it on me again. I cried for no reason suddenly. Not because of the quarrel. But the stress that I had, I am lagging behind everyone in my class. I flunk my MDY paper and I messed out everything... Sigh. I tried to hold back my tears, but the extreme pressure were just too much, it had been so long since I last cried. Sigh. I am still not used to not having someone to talk on phone with. To pour out my frustration. to share my problems with... I can only do it here. I miss ..... :( Haiyer, enough, everything seemed so stupid, even I myself too...


I don't know why, I can sense that and can see that, you are the one drifitng away from us. We don't own you anything. What izzit gonna do with us again, I really don't understand you.. I won't bother to ask anymore.


If only, time will stop for me...


Human minds are complex.