// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Sunday, June 22, 2008 , 12:45 AM , 0 Comment[s]
When out today with Fling to accompany Aaron to buy his stuff. Then after that was planning where to go, so we meet Mr smith out to have dinner. Sad, didn't get to see the fireworks. :( But Kel say only a little bit only. He was at the marina there today to reherse for the ndp. Then after that can book out le. I am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, seriously. :) Hee. So cool to have our ndp at marina this year.. But tickets were all sold out already, sad. Wo de tian~ Already 2am and I and still not asleep. Tomorrow still having tuition early in the monring. Gosh, pray I can wake up please. And after tomorrow will be the end of my holiday. Sigh. Time passes so fast... Imagine you're staying back in school everyday till 5pm again? Have to suffer again. Sigh :(

Wth... Stupid blogger. Why keep eating up the words when I have already click punblish!!!!!!! Yesterday I saw my primary school friend. He didn't change at all, haha. Was really surprised that he still could recongise me! I even wave to him when I saw him. How embarrassing it is. STOP. Don't want blog le. SCHOOL TOMORROW???????!!!!

Ok, let's flood Smith new phone!
Ok, I admit that I'm bored. :x
Look so nerd right. Hehehe

Yes, she is crazyyyy. :x


Hi, Coke please?
o.O Acting cute uhhhhh. :x
Chawamushi not nice leh.
While waiting for our foodddddddd. >,<
Yummy!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

THE END





Human minds are complex.