// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Saturday, June 28, 2008 , 9:51 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Yup. Yesterday went to Partyworld with my friends. Had alot of fun together, it had been so long since we last went there to sing. After singing, Aaron came and find us after his work. Haha. So nice of him right? If I were him, I would have gone back home straight away to rest! Then when we came out of Partyworld, we saw this uncle riding bicycle. Then suddenly he shout at us and kept laughing, then at first I don't understand what he was saying and I thought maybe he need some help, then I reply "Huh? What are you saying?" Then Sam they all ask me don't look and him and don't bother about him. Then after that I heard he say, My banana very good leh, my banana very good leh, you wanna try. Your cb very what what..." Omg.... But then I can't help but keep looking at him.Then the traffic light take ten years to green light you know! And he kept on repeating and smiling. Then after that finally can cross the road, so we cross. Then you know what!!!!!!!!!!! Omg............ He ride over and I thought he wanna stopped infront and pull us!!!!!!! Then I told Irvann, HOW HOW HOWWWWW! He coming over le!!!!! Then faster hide behind him. Then he ride of but still keep laughing and saying. Omg... My heart almost jump out at that moment. Then after that we went to eat steamboat with Aaron. Wow, it have been like so long since I last used computer. Not really long la, about 2 days only actually. But to me is really long. :x


Smileeee :)
Things are getting better, I guess...

Ok la, I admit that I am bored.
Heheeeee
Oppsss!
No mouthh??
o.O
Twisttt
Irvann Tan!
:D

& YA! I AM WEBCAMING WITH MY FLING NOW. LOL






Sigh. I don't know why I am doing this to myself. Though giving in can be quite tiring at times. Sometimes I felt so unfair, but no matter how upset or tiring I felt. I will just keep quiet... Though sometimes I really wanna vent my anger like how others do too. But I can't... I really can't do it.



Human minds are complex.