// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Bored
Thursday, June 19, 2008 , 11:55 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Look at my Mai ya tanggggg! My fling took picture of it man. What do you wanna do with it! Even take out from the fridge and open it up! Fling said "Your Mai ya tang still at my house you know? And now it's so hard that when I throw down from my house, people can die!" Hahahaha. I never post the photo you took with my Mai ya tang leh.. How are you gonna bribe me for that? Hee. :D Met fling and went to buy my father's birthday present. o.O And tomorrow is his birthday, I actually mistaken it as 26 june. -.-"

Have you finish the noodle? Hmmm.. I guess you have. Hee.. I hope this time round I won't be so stupid anymore. Cherish. Good Night. :)




I am listening...



Human minds are complex.