// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Lalala
Sunday, June 8, 2008 , 11:40 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Went to Suntec city and Msq with the guys today. & I saw Pikachuuuuu and Chamelon today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I guess they had already return backed to their Poke ball. <- That's what Mr.smith told me. Lol. Haiyo, and I really hate guys who say they likes you when they don't even know you at all!?!??! & still tell me that you are not like other guys, if I got a chance I will still like you??? Guy that don't say they are like other guys is way more better than you I guess. Still dare to make it sounds like my fault? .... Go away please... Back to home sweet home... Dad left crab for me to eat, yummy. I am such a dummy, eat crab still can cut until my own finger. *blood************* :( I guess maybe the crab hate me for eating he/she? Hee. Self-entertainment. :x I still got alot of homework.... Sigh. Homework homework and homework!!!! Math, English and timetableeeeeeeeeeeeeee. o.O Today I learn a lesson: Don't go shopping with guys. Because they walk freaking fast. Hee. Byeeeeeeeeeee. :)


Ahhhhhhhhh.
Who's that??
No nose, no mouth again. Hehe
Hahaha.
Toy'R Us. She wanna go. Lol
o.O
Wait leh... I haven prepare leh! Mr smith!
Guess which is me? Heeee. Booksssssss!
Guess which is her? Heee
Look!! At the food!Yummy! Didn't knew their faces were cut off. :P
553355588844466, I regretted so much. Sigh, if only...
P.s Rendall!!!! Yes I will make one day free for you!! I promised! :D Got evidence here already, I won't run away!



Human minds are complex.