// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Sigh
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 , 9:40 PM , 0 Comment[s]
I was really surprised and upset when you message me and told me that... I don't know what to say at the moment, but I tried to hold back my tears as I was in school. I couldn't believe it. Seriously, I really couldn't bring myself to believe it too. I am dumbfounded. What can I do to help you? I don't know how to, and I think I can't help too. It's your own choice. Sigh. Or maybe time/century had change people? I will try to think it that way. (But I doubt so) I still don't believe it... Am I dreaming?


I had a weird dream today. A dream that make me felt very uncomfortable and uneasy. But... I somehow ... Ah, forget it!


Human minds are complex.