// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
alla
Monday, July 7, 2008 , 7:49 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Yesterday was a tiring day. Woke up early in the morning for tuition. Then headed to East coast park to find the guys. 1.5 hour of journey, I was already feeling very tired when I reached there. Then I told them that I wanna go home first, very tired. Then another 1.5 hour journey back home. Then went back home, luckily got scandal accompany me to chat on phone. Thanks. :) Then chat till I reached home, then scandal suggested to eat steamboat at my house. It was like so last minute man. Haha. And it was already 7.30pm. But..... I agreed too. :x Lol. So asked the rest wanna come, then Aaron wanted to come. And he already prepared to come already. But we only went to buy the food around 10. So he didnt came, he still have to go to school next day. Then prepared the food till 11.30 pm I think? Then start our steamboat!!! Yummyyyyy, even though it was so last minute but the food were still nice! Especially the *Soup*! Credit to? Of course ME! Hee. 5 star you know! And the pork, credit to? SCANDAL! Hahah. Fun though. After our O's, I wonder if we will go different ways? Then everyone won't have the time to meet up too. Friends, really play a very big role in my life. And of course of family too. Especially my Mum, I really have to thank her. For everything. Love ya.


SIgh, Rest in peace ah gang korkor.


Human minds are complex.