Friday, July 11, 2008 ϟ 7:13 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Didn't went to school today. Not feeling really well, was still having painful crump on my stomach. Then woke up around 11 plus to prepare to go to my sister school to help them with their make up. Then when I reached, I realise some of them have already finished their make up. Then quickly help some kids who haven put on their make up. As usual, but not as tiring as previous event. Then we headed to Tpy to have their audition. The judges said they were very impressed on their costume and performance. Good job kids. :) Came home with my sister, on the way back I can feel that my eyes were swollen. Don't know why too. Actually wanted to bring sister to Cp and eat, but we were both feeling very hungry and giddy already. And I think by the time we reached Cp, both of us will faint already. So decided to go home and eat. Then my eyes were really swollen. Damn uncomfortable. Headache.... Gosh... Took very few photo today.While waiting for their turn..
The End







