// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Saturday, July 5, 2008 , 9:28 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Fling and I went to my sister school to help out in their make up today. I can say that it was really a fun and enjoyable trip. The kids were really cute and funny. Most of the dancer were primary 3,4 and 5. I really find those primary 3 kids really cute! Whenever we were helping them to touch up their make up. One of the Malay girl will come over to me and look at me. Then I say, "Wa, why? You wanna put lipstick again ah. Want pretty pretty?" She laughed and say ya. Then her friend said, "She like to make up, she like to be pretty pretty." So cute right. Then they keep waving and say hi to us. Haha. I also saw other school dancer, I was really impressed by their costume and make up. Everyone were looking great. :) And there was this little boy, we asked him why is he not in the dance group. Then he say, "I primary 2 only, next year then I join." Then he laughed. Next Friday and next 2 weeks Sunday will be helping the kids to make up too. When I was helping them putting on the lip stick, for around 30 of them. Asking them to follow me to do the Mmmmm mouth movement. Lol. So tiring but fun la. I suddenly felt like a teacher when I was helping them out in their make up, when I was talking to them, when they follow me to the hall, when they came over and wave at me, when I make sure they follow us to everywhere we go and more. I also have the urge to be a primary school teacher. Maybe that will be my dream too? Haha. I don't know. After O's then see what kind of result I will get first. Tomorrow going East coast park to rollar skating and tuiton tomorrow too. Yawn... Tired, night.


Leo Sili so pretty right? She look like a princess. Haha!
Sili bestfriend, Anna! Pretty pretty :)

Sili bestfriend2, Jinping! Pretty pretty :)
& yes! She's the primary3 kid. She's damn cute ok!
You're looking great :)

While practicing their dance. :)
Smileee :)
Sili, Jinping & Anna. The ballerina. :)
Twisttt :)
Do re me!
Group photo 1.
Group photo 2.
Make up till hand all shiny o.O
Lalala. Kill time.

The End



Human minds are complex.