// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
lalala
Sunday, July 13, 2008 , 7:25 PM , 0 Comment[s]
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! I finally completed all my POA tuition homework already! Morning went for tuition, then came back home and started to do my Poa homework. Now I don't have to worry about not completing my homework during this coming weekdays already. Few days ago I took my Chinese O's oral, the topic was easy. Felt rather thankful that the topic was not about Singapore political issues. Tomorrow I gonna start doing my Math Tys. I have to start doing my revision already. I don't want to end up not going anywhere. So..... Work hard Lsq!!!!!!! Yes yes yes! Off to have my dinner. Ciao :)


Human minds are complex.