// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Bored
Sunday, August 24, 2008 , 1:04 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Hi, I'm back again.


Sigh, the thoughts of the impending papers for tomorrow can kill me... I think I'm already half way dieing soon..


I forgot to mention, it FOUR paper and not THREE! @%&@$!


Biology, Chemistry, History and Poa. Damn.. Why must they squeeze all the papers in one day?!



I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the places I want to go, all the books I want to read, and all the people I want to see...


Perhaps, if there were 32 hours in a day? Or maybe longer?


Crap... I'm already wasting my time here...


3 more days to go and prelims will be over...


I must get away from distraction...


忍,我忍。。。


Human minds are complex.