Fireworks festival.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 ϟ 11:10 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
I'm so upset! Didn't got to see any fireworks at all. There were fireworks festival today, but today weather was really bad. Didn't expect that there would still be fireworks. Aiyerrr..School sux today.. I think I flunk my Math paper. Went back to school early in the morning for Math Paper 1 and Social studies Prelim. It was raining heavily and the weather was damn cold. Imagine that the weather was already so cold, plus the air-con in the hall.. Omg.. Everyone was like freezing cold.. My jacket don't help me to keep warm at all... & that was my precious morning Saturday!! We will be having three papers on Monday. Wth... Today exam already killed me and Monday I think I gonna die... 3 papers! I cannot stop moaning. Because I'm having tuition tomorrow morning!??!?!?!? I need to rest already, bye.
Yes Aaaronnnn, I have already updated. :))))))))
Potato so cute... Hehe.







