Let's celebrate!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 ϟ 5:00 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Hi! You know what? Tomorrow would be the last day of my P.R.E.L.I.MSsss! Yessssss yessss! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!
And let's welcome the V.I.D (very important day), which is my holiday! :D
Ok la, I know that the holiday is not for outing.
But to... Study... -.-"
My Mum asked me to study and work at the same time yesterday!
Lol. I was like so surprised, wow. You ask me to work? Hahah.
Yes, and I hate my Uncle and Aunt!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, Sis's birthday is coming soooon! It's this coming Saturday and we have not bought anything for her yet!? (Rolling eyes) She actually reminded me yesterday about her birthday and I still have the cheek to ask her what day is it? Heeee. I remember la, but I didn't know its this coming Saturday.
Wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww, I can't wait till Saturday! It had been so long since I last went out with my sisters. Though we already see each other everyday, but you know, its different. Heeee.
I'm waiting for my Meeee pokkkkk noodle now~ Damn hungry....







