// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Saturday, August 2, 2008 , 11:27 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Went Marina today, supposed to see fireworks. But... Too many people, didn't expect today would be so crowded. Then we left the place and went to Ps. Sigh, didn't get to watch my fireworks. So sad! :( Don't know why I am extremly tired today, don't even have energy to walk just now. Gonna sleep, nights.


Bored
Humphhhh!
I look so Yoyo right. Lol. Trying to act like one. :x


Sometimes I wonder if people could be trusted. Don't ever rely on anyone in this world, trust yourself. No matter what I do to help, it still just go the wrong way. What can I do? Sigh. Don't ever fall back again please, Lsq. You are strong enough to carry everything! Yes I'm!



Human minds are complex.