Saturday, August 2, 2008 ϟ 9:24 AM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Went out with Girlfriends and Beckam. Haha. We went to watch the movie "Money not enough". I think I would rate the show 3 stars out of 5. Quite boring, I think because there is some part I don't understand? But luckily the subtitle save me. There are some parts which are really very funny. Only when the show is coming to the end, that part was really very heartbreaking. I don't like to tears during movie! After movie we went to have our dinner again at.... JUST ACIA. & heeeeee. I bought a new heel! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!Tok camwhore in my houseeeee. Lol
Andrea & Xin
He shy la. Hahah.
And I have no photo of myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sad. :x I woke up so early today, till I can't even get back to sleep. Today there is fireworks! I wanna watch, I wanna watch! I wanna try get back to sleep again, because it's too early now. -.-" "Night"







