Helloo
Monday, September 1, 2008 ϟ 5:01 PM ϟ 0 Comment[s]
Yo, I'm here to blog again. :)
Saturday was my sister's birthday. We went to have our dinner at Swensen with my parents. It had been really long since my family went out together, and I finally bought my cosy pillow! I had been having sleep deprieved you know!? Hee.
Yesterday afternoon after tution, we went to have our lunch. At night we meet up and went to Bbox to sing! We have not gone for singing for such a long time! Haha. Intially we wanted to catch the movie "Forgetting Sarah..." or "Death Race". But one of the show was m18, so we have to dress more mature. In the end, we didn't watch but went Hougang Green to sing instead. Haha. Can you imagine? Wearing dresses to Hougang Green only?! Damn weird and funny. :/
Wanted to go Ikea today. But... Too lazy and tired. Oh ya, and flowers! Quickly arrange a day when everyone is available, if not... When our school reopen, sure no time to meet up again. Aaron and I craving for crab very long le leh! Black pepper crab, chilli crab and alot more! Omg, I'm drooling now.... Hee.
Photos :)
Fling, we purposely took down to tempt you. Hee
Hahahah. I ate one inside my stomach already. :x
Ok, time to go out! :)

Oh... Our long beard. :P
Hahaha. Look at Sam. Lol lol. :x
I know very ugly. Hahah.



Saturday was my sister's birthday. We went to have our dinner at Swensen with my parents. It had been really long since my family went out together, and I finally bought my cosy pillow! I had been having sleep deprieved you know!? Hee.
Yesterday afternoon after tution, we went to have our lunch. At night we meet up and went to Bbox to sing! We have not gone for singing for such a long time! Haha. Intially we wanted to catch the movie "Forgetting Sarah..." or "Death Race". But one of the show was m18, so we have to dress more mature. In the end, we didn't watch but went Hougang Green to sing instead. Haha. Can you imagine? Wearing dresses to Hougang Green only?! Damn weird and funny. :/
Wanted to go Ikea today. But... Too lazy and tired. Oh ya, and flowers! Quickly arrange a day when everyone is available, if not... When our school reopen, sure no time to meet up again. Aaron and I craving for crab very long le leh! Black pepper crab, chilli crab and alot more! Omg, I'm drooling now.... Hee.
Photos :)
Mum & Dad. What is Dad chewing on? :D

Oh... Our long beard. :P
Hahaha. Look at Sam. Lol lol. :x
I know very ugly. Hahah.
My Bff. Hahah

Back home... Shag. :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.







