// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
hmmm
Friday, September 19, 2008 , 11:24 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Went out to Town today with my dearest Sam and Irvann. We watched the movie call "Disaster." Well, I think that the show is not really interesting. But there are also some part which are quite funny too. Hee. Our next shopping spree destination would be at Far east! One more freaking month to go! :))


Oh ya, and sorry to my affairs that I didn't went to eat with you all. Next time ya? :))


Sometimes I tried to make things better, but I didn't expect things would turn out likewise again. Sigh, I really surrender.



Do you believe in love at first sight? I don't believe actually, but what if they really do exist?



Waiting for that day to arrive... Sigh, just how long would it take?


Oh my goddddddddddd, oh my god, oh my godddddddddddddddddd. I feel like running away. Can I just run away?! I didn't see anything, I didn't hear anything and I don't know anything~ o.O My god, I don't know what to do now... How? ....................................... o.O


Human minds are complex.