// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Thursday, September 25, 2008 , 8:38 PM , 0 Comment[s]
I just spent my whole day without touching any of my books. One word, "Lazy" and it killed me. Gonna finished my Poa soon, I have to and its a must for me to complete it.



You're making me feeling guilty seriously, indeed I'm really very guilty now. Sigh, making so stress up. You've got to know, life doesn't always go the way you want. Just a little set back, and you're doing this. What the point of doing all this then? I don't think I have to go accordingly to what you desire. Can you try to be more forgiving and not adding to the heavy weight that I'm already carrying on? I would be glad if you do that..


Human minds are complex.