// Be Mine Forever ♥
Disclaimer


Siqi Leo

★ Back to entry
★ Profile
★ Exchange links


Chatzone




Credits

Template is made by PiKevin.
The basscode is taking from Ainabillah Shafie. Thanks to We ♥ It for the amazing picture. And also a big applause to Rainboee for his beautiful colour code.


All rights reserved ® Siqi Leo 2012.


Older Posts → | ← Newer Posts
Lalala
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 , 3:26 PM , 0 Comment[s]
Went Jx house on Sunday to have steamboat as her Mum invited us to go. That was the first time when I saw and ate sure a HUGE and ENORMOUS PRAWN in my whole life. Lol. I'm not trying to be exaggerating, I'm serious. :))


Look! The mask that my sis order had already arrived!
Cute right~ So colourful. Heee

See! The prawn occupied almost 1/4 of it.

Wanna try?

.

.

.

.

You really wanna try?

.

.

.

.

.

No~That's mine! :P

Waiting for my sis lil rabbit too arrived on Friday.

Will upload more photos soon.. :))

Argh... I'm so hungry, my stomach is drumming already. ! I'm still craving for my crab!

:((




Human minds are complex.